Nations Property Solutions offers the following services, via a centralized management approach, by having client-specific single point of contacts, for our client’s portfolios throughout the U.S. We work diligently to mitigate our clients legal, financial and reputational risk, while providing economies of scale. Our vendor partner network undergoes rigourous initial and continuous vetting processes, ensuring that we meet third-party vendor management risk mitigation “best practices” as outlined by the CFPB, FDIC and OCC.
- Property Preservation: Includes pre and post foreclosure, as well as vacant asset protection. This includes initial and recurring services for lawn and landscape maintenance, rekeying, trash removal, janitorial, snow removal, pool services, winterizations and safety, health and code violation abatement.
- Inspections: Includes pre and post foreclosure, per Servicer’s guidelines, for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Veteran’s Administration, Housing & Urban Development (HUD) and other investor guidelines, as needed. Types include drive-by, interior, first vacancy inspection, property condition reports (PCRs), habitability inspections, hazard claims inspections, routine inspections and client specific inspections.
- Property Management: Includes leasing, resident screening, on-going rental management, including rent collections, repairs and maintenance.
- Property Registration: Vacant property or rental property registration services.
Homeowner’s Association: HOA management and lien and charge mitigation.
- Utilities Management: Initial and on-going utility management.
- Remodeling: Includes rental or sales “make readies”, based on client specific requirements, with local market competitive pricing based on economies of scale.
- Repairs & Maintenance: 24/7 hotline for emergencies. Quick response, with negotiated pricing.
- Quality Control Oversight: Our experienced team understands the entire default lifecycle and can offer you full quality control, quality assurance and oversight programs. We customize solutions for your unique needs, to be your internal relief mechanism to ensure regulatory mandates are being maintained within your organization. We ensure compliance with third-party vendor management best practice principals outlined by the CFPB, OCC and FDIC.